Easy 14 Day Returns
Easy 14 Day Returns
The team of the website
is aware of the importance of maintenance of your personal data and privacy. We appreciate the credence you give to us by providing information. Therefore, please read important information about how we collect, use and protect customer information, which is of primary importance to us.
Your use of
What Is Personal Data?
Personal data implies any information that is directly or indirectly related to a specific or definable User of the website
We collect personal information about you and any devices used by you when you use our website, fill out various web forms, register account, update information about yourself in your Personal Profile, contact our managers.
Some of this information, such as information that is required for your identification, is necessary for the conclusion of our User Agreement. The provision of all other personal data is voluntary, but it may be necessary to use our services, such as purchase of goods, return of goods and provision of information about successful transaction.
Methods for collection of personal data are listed below:
Personal information you provide us when registering on the website
Your identification data, such as: name, surname, country, city, region, district or state, postal code, your address, delivery address, telephone number, email address. For legal entities - registration number and taxpayer identification number. This information is specified in paragraphs 1,2,3,4.
1) Various actions you perform on the website
, for example: goods added to the cart, a list of your orders.
2) Payment information related to transactions you have completed with payment cards, bank transfers or payment service providers.
3) You can also provide various information through our web forms, by updating your personal information when contacting via feedback form, by email and by using other means of communication.
4) Postal, payment or other information that is used for purchase or dispatch of goods, such as taxpayer identification number or other identification numbers, parcel tracking numbers.
Information we collect automatically during registration and actions on the website
1) We collect information about your actions on the website
. We receive this information from your devices when you visit our website. This information may contain: device identifier or unique identifier, device type, advertising identifier, and unique device token.
2) Information about your location, including also the location of your mobile phone. Please remember that most mobile devices allow controlling or disabling the use of location services.
3) Information about computer and connection, such as statistics of page visits, login and logout pages, advertising data, your IP address, watch history and your weblog data.
Information We Collect by Using Cookies and Similar Technologies
We store certain types of information when you interact with us on the website
assigns you a unique client code and records information about your activity on our website. When you visit our website or return to our website, we read a cookie file in order to identify you as one of our clients and help you remember the selected orders or preferences. Cookie file also allows us to recall your past actions, to publish your account data, to send you an email and to adapt website elements and special offers for you. Cookie file neither saves your billing information, nor stores any of your personal information explicitly. Most web browsers accept cookies by default, but allow users to reject cookies by changing browser settings. If you have set your browser to reject cookies, some of the details of our website, including our Shopping Cart, will not work properly.
Fulfillment of our liabilities to you, respect of our legal rights and prevention of any violations of your legal rights. Your personal data is required for the following purposes:
-The ability to process payments and manage accounts. To manage, evaluate and improve our Service and keep it safe.
-Communication with you regarding your account to resolve a problem or dispute, to issue warranty, refund.
- Appeal to you for the purposes listed above. We may contact you by e-mail, phone, SMS/Text message, postal item or mobile notification.
-Provision of other services upon your request.
-We use general information about the location to provide services based on it, for example, automatic selection of the country, currency conversion, delivery methods to your region, personalized advertising, marketing and other content.
- Prevention, detection, mitigation and investigation of fraud, violation of security or other potentially prohibited or unlawful actions.
We use your personal information to implement our legitimate interests upon condition that it does not affect your rights and freedoms, for example:
-Ability to contact you by e-mail in order to offer you discounts, coupons, special conditions or promotions, to send surveys in order to collect your opinions about our services, as well as to inform you about our new services, as permitted by applicable legislation.
-Provision of targeted marketing services, updates to the operation of the Service, promotional offers, based on your preferences.
- Evaluation of the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns by email. For example, analysis of the frequency of opening and clicks.
With your consent, we may use your personal information to:
- Make you an offer of the particular products by using information about your location.
- Provide you marketing by email, phone, SMS or text.
- Facilitate transactions in the certain situations.
- You are entitled to withdraw your consent at any time.
Our legal right to transfer your personal data.
We do not sell, rent or otherwise disclose your personal information to the third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes without your consent.
We may disclose your personal information to the following parties for the following purposes:
Third-party service providers that help us provide the services of the website
and processing services help us customize advertising in order to prevent, detect, mitigate and investigate potentially illegal activities, violation of our User Agreement, fraud or security breaches, partnership and incentive programs.
- Third-party financial institutions with whom we cooperate in order to offer you financial products such as PaySera, PayPal
-Third-party delivery organization (for example, DHL, UPS, DPD, EMS, etc.), to whom we provide the delivery address, contact information and tracking information in order to facilitate the delivery of purchased goods.
- It is restricted for the third-party suppliers to sell, rent or otherwise transfer personal information included in your lists to any third parties.
We may disclose your personal information to the payment companies:
1) To prevent, detect and investigate potentially illegal activities, fraud or security breaches, and to assess and manage risks, including also notification of any possible frauds in your account.
2) To provide services, including also the maintenance of your account or resolution of disputes (for example, regarding invoicing or transactional disputes)
3) To facilitate delivery and related services for the purchases you have made with PayPal.
4) To facilitate the processing of payment cards when you pay with a payment card, and we use PayPal to process your payment.
Law enforcement and legal proceedings in accordance with the legislation:
1) To the law enforcement or government institutions, or to the authorized third party in response to a court inquiry or legal proceedings related to a criminal investigation or other illegal activity. We will disclose only the data we consider to be relevant for the investigation, such as name, city, state, postal code, telephone number, email address, user identifier history, IP address, complaints on fraud.
2) To the third parties participating in the legal proceedings if they provide us subpoena, judicial order or analogous legal basis, or we otherwise believe that such disclosure is required to prevent inevitable physical harm or financial losses or to report suspects in illegal activities.
How do we protect your personal data
We use the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, which is supported by the great majority of modern Internet browsers. SSL technology represents the highest level of security available on the Internet. It automatically encrypts information, which is transmitted over the Internet, verifies the authenticity of the transactional servers with the help of certificates and digital signatures, and confirms that the integrity of the message content is maintained throughout the whole transmission.
In case of the unauthorized use of the data of our clients, we should notify of it within 72 hours.
You are entitled to refuse or limit the use of your personal data by writing to our support department